Thursday, June 5, 2008

been busy

well, fans, i've been busy. uncle elias asked for some more pictures as though i have nothing better to do than pose for the camera all day. what have i been up to, you ask? well, i had to take this picture for my dad so he can see me in my cute onesie.
then i fell asleep on uncle elias' shoulder while watching "oceans 13."
then nana and i sent out some emails.
and then i took a nap with mama. we sleep at different times than you all. see, i have to eat more often than you, so we get up a lot in the night and i eat. this means that sometimes during the day we take naps to try to make up for not sleeping at night. it doesn't always work, though, and my mama yawns a lot.
i have another full day tomorrow because we have a bunch of friends from hollister (the town where my mama grew up) coming to visit. that means i have to go to sleep now so i can be ready to meet everyone. i hope you like these pictures and they tide you over for awhile!

6 comments:

Elias said...

those are some great pictures, judah! thanks for sharing! love you and praying for you, uncle elias.

Abbie said...

Hey Judah, tell your mommy that you know something she doesn't . . . Nario & Abbie both grew up near Hollister. We are both from (and still have family in) the Salinas area. :)

Kristina said...

Oh baby Judah! How precious you are! Love the picture of you and Uncle E and you and mom, and...oh I like all of them!

Get sleep when you can and take a nap for me too!

Hugs!

megan haug said...

Judah, you have been busy!! i hope you got all the emails taken care of that you needed to!

and here's my advice- while you can, sleep whenever you want to!

Michelle said...

I know busy, and you are there. : ) Thanks for the pictures they will tide me over for a little while, but don't get too comfortable. I'm going to want more real soon!

CG said...

You're lovely, Judah. I have a tip for you. Try sleeping when it is dark and being awake when it's light. It will make life easier for your sweet Mama! I will pray the Lord will help you with this. And get all the milk you can while the gettin's good! One day you'll have to take it cold from a cup!