Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i'm going!!!!

to meet my papa!!!!!!!
my aunt brendie (with help from auntie em) is flying my papa to chicago and we (my mama and i) are going to meet him there!!! i can't wait! he says has been hearing from everyone else how cute i am but he wants to hold me in his arms himself! oh i can't wait! i have been hoping and praying for this day for seven weeks now and i am going this weekend!! i'm gonna stay with my aunt anne at her house and that's exciting too!

oh yeah, and all you e-ville crew, i'm rolling to you next! straight down from the windy city!

9 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

What wonderful news. Your Papa wilkl be so proud of you.
Hope to see you in E'ville!

Brandy and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy and Troy said...

Sorry...my comment posted 2 times so I had to delete one!!

megan haug said...

oh Judah i am so happy for you! i can't wait to see pictures of you with your Papa!!

and you should be very excited to meet the evansville peeps too, they are great people!!

Shannon H. said...

Wahoooooooo!

Elias said...

that's exciting judah! yay for seeing your papa! God answers prayers!

Carsen said...

Katie and I will see you Tuesday! I'm so excited baby Judah, I just don't think you understand. Yay!!!

Kristina said...

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on down sweet baby Judah! We can NOT wait to hold you, and love on you and your momma!!!!!!!

And don't forget I want to kiss those tootsies!!!!! :o

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Yeah Judah! We are excited for you and your parents! Love you!