Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hello!

thank you so much for stopping by!  this is my first attempt at blogging and i hope you enjoy it!  as you may know, i am due on may 15th.  the midwife says i'm growing according to schedule and that comforts my mama a great deal!  the only picture that exists of me so far is up at the top of this page.  but let me introduce you to my parents.
this is my mom:














and this is my dad:






















here they are together:


i also have an uncle named elias, an aunt named rose bernard, a nana, and a grandpa!! not to mention my godfather and godmother in haiti and many many "aunts and uncles" here in the states!  

i think that perhaps i should get to sleep now; it's getting late and i've shared a lot with you already.  please stop by again and see how i'm doing!  

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gustabe? hmm. if it is a boy will that be his name?

how exciting!

megan haug said...

great pictures of your mom and dad! can't wait to see a picture of you...outside of the womb!

crystal said...

i'm way excited for you and your mommy! and your daddy too, who i can hopefully meet someday!

Gail said...

baby gustabe~ you are much loved!!! i can't wait to see you and get to know you and watch you grow!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Hi baby gustabe! I've been praying for you & your parents. I can't wait to meet you!

Tanya said...

To be computer literate at such a young age! That is amazing, you're parents must be so proud! :)

We just can't wait to meet you!

Michelle said...

Hey baby! I love your blog it looks awesome! I can't wait to hear your view of the world upon your arrival. I pray for you and your parents all the time and I absolutely can't wait to meet you!

God loves you and so do I!

Angela said...

too cute!!!

CG said...

great pics! what an adorable blog! we're all looking forward to your arrival.

Kristina said...

So cool that your mommy let's you on the computer so young!

Thank you for posting a good picture of your papa and momma!

Can't wait to hear your take on this place we call earth!

Know you are much loved and definatly prayed over at our house!

Shanley said...

Well hello there! I am excited to meet YOU!

Papa YouYou said...

Are you going to tell us about your first ride in the hammock?