Wednesday, September 17, 2008

all rabbit's friends and relations


when my mama was a little girl, her mama (my nana) and her papa (my grandpa) used to read a lot of winnie-the-pooh to her.  she knows many many poems by mr. a. a. milne by heart.  today she was reading some stories from "house at pooh corner" to me and we read about rabbit's many friends and relations.  i liked that!  sometimes i feel like rabbit; i have SO MANY friends and relations!
recently my mama and i visited southern california and it turns out i have a lot of aunts down there.  here, let me introduce some of them to you:

this is uncle bradley! he taught me a lot about basketball while i was there. he knows so much!



















and this is miss ashley. ashley just had a baby of her own! mr. jacob matthew! he was born after i left so i didn't get to meet him.

















and this is miss kellie. she is lukas' mom! lukas was a lot of fun! i was waiting and waiting to meet miss kellie!







oh my aunt shanley!! i had so much fun with her that my mama and i decided to take her home to auntie em's for the night! that was so great!

















and this is lukas!







i got to see my aunt brendie again! that was so wonderful. i love my aunt brendie! my mama and i were excited because while we were there, she launched her new website!



and this is my uncle noah! it was his birthday and that is why my mama and i wanted to go down there to visit! we love our noah-san!




for a change, we stayed with auntie em instead of at aunt brendie's house. auntie em has chickens! this is her chicken coop. she and ryan built it themselves.

and she has turtles! three of them are hers and one is my mama's!




























i really liked visiting all my friends and relations. my mama didn't get a picture of my with miss shannon or miss jaime and that is just sad! i guess we'll have to visit again!

3 comments:

CG said...

How wonderful that you have such great family and friends, Judah! And that you get to be with your mama all the time! Are you getting a few curls these days?

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

You are so cute Judah and so well spoken. Bravo.
Hey, Aunt Brendie's new website is beautiful! I knew that Aunt Brendie doesn't like her drinks too sweet, but didn't know that she was so into photographie. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!