Tuesday, January 27, 2009

okay, you guys, something funny happened yesterday morning. i know my mama likes pictures. she has pictures up on the computer all the time. but yesterday she was talking really really loudly to the pictures!! and the really strange thing was, i think the pictures were talking back to her! sometimes i could hear laughing. i heard a lot of noise. people kept saying "you-you" and i don't know why. but whatever it was, my mama was so happy all day long! sometimes the pictures on the computer moved a little bit. and sometimes they didn't. but mama kept yelling. (in a good way.)


this is a picture of nicole, one of my mama's best friends and also my godmother.

this is a picture of noah. my mom sometimes cries about him. she also says that i am going to marry him. whatever that means.

2 comments:

CG said...

Those were special friends of mamas in the computer, Judah. It's hard to explain how they got in there, but one day you'll understand. What a blessing that she got to talk to her friends. I bet she WAS happy all day!

Shannon H. said...

So glad you were able to hook up with her!!!