Wednesday, October 15, 2008

baby, it's cold outside



   thankfully, target had really really cute clothes on their clearance rack!  
   my mama bought me these cute jeans and this adorable jacket for less than $12!  whoo-hoo!  (my mama said something about money not growing on trees.)
   i wish you could see my shoes a bit better.  they're from my aunt emily and i love them.  
   my nana bought me some other cute things so maybe i'll do another outfit post sometime soon.  meanwhile, i think maybe i'll work on crawling and see if i can master that.  if so, THAT will make a great post!  

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Love your cute girl style Judah - your Mama shops good!

CG said...

You look lovely, little J! And those shoes ARE wonderful!

Gotta love the Target clearance racks. We have quite a few outfits ready for our boys, thanks to those.

Sarah and Tim said...

I love Target Judah! Your mama did well picking out that cute outfit!

We Are The Jones' said...

I was just looking at those cute jackets for my girls. They are so cute. You are a hip baby Judah!

We Are The Jones' said...

I was just looking at those cute jackets for my girls. They are so cute. You are a hip baby Judah!

We Are The Jones' said...

oops! Sorry for posting the same thing twince and over-using the word cute.