Saturday, October 4, 2008

when grandpa speaks





i listen. he tells me all kinds of things. he tells me to listen to my mama, and i try to obey. grandpa tells me about ice cream and he sings songs to me.  he has told me all kinds of great stories about yosemite.  three times now, he's taken me there and showed me beautiful sights from the Lord's creation.  
grandpa works on the computer and he shows me what he's doing.  sometimes he does the vacuuming and he tells me about that too!  he is full of wonderful stories and i love to hear him talk.  when my grandpa speaks, i listen.

4 comments:

Emily Strawn Photography said...

What a great picture of her looking way up at her grandpa! :) CUTE CUTE!

CG said...

Wow, Judah! You are WAAAAAY blessed to have a grandpa like that! I'm glad you're listening. :)

Elias said...

Judah, you are blessed to have such an amazing man as your grandpa. I hope you continue to realize that as you grow up.

Kristina said...

I miss my grandpa!
Drink it in Judah! Love that amazing grandpa of yours. Listen, listen, listen!
Praise God!

Love the picture too!