Thursday, October 30, 2008

mmm, mmm good





this evening my mama did something new. she put me in my chair (and i didn't really want to be in there) and then she took a spoon and put this white, mushy stuff in my mouth. now, i've put a lot of things in my mouth in my day, but nothing this . . . mushy. it was strange. it kinda filled my mouth. but i think maybe i liked it. i mean, i ate everything she gave me and i was actually a little upset that she didn't have any more.
i thought you might like to see some pictures. please don't judge me; my mom says all babies are messy when they first start eating. i'll work on table manners in a few years or so!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, aren't you the cutest thing ever! You are getting too big, Miss Judah!

Oh, and don't let your mama fool you, lots of kids are messy even years after they start eating. ; )

CG said...

Judah, Don't go getting a big head, but you really are one the prettiest babies ever! You have such a nice, beautiful, smooth, clear skin! Jesus made you wonderful- just like Himself!

And oh yes, there are some pretty messy folks here in our house that have you beat in age by 36 years!

Sarah and Tim said...

So cute, I remember all of my girls first try, and I will have to say, you are a lot cleaner than they were. Your mommy must be very patient, and careful!

Kristina said...

Bravo Judah!!!!!

Enjoy the messies while you can!!!