Monday, May 12, 2008

grandpa





   that's my grandpa there with the glasses on.  he and his brother paul were racing cars from the cheerios box on the kitchen floor.  uncle paul came to visit because my grandpa is going to have a birthday.  i am supposed to share that birthday with grandpa and my mom, but only the Lord knows when my real birthday will be.  
   anyway, i just thought you might like to be introduced to my grandpa and see how much fun he is!  he says we're going to be buds and i can't wait!  he also says he makes the best waffles in the world but my mama says i can't eat those for a long time still.  my grandpa is retired but recently he started driving a tour bus in yosemite for fun.  he and his brother paul used to spend their summers there and they know every inch of that place!  grandpa says i can go on the bus ride with him when i'm born and see yosemite for myself!  i can't wait!  








7 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

Praying for your safe arrival!! Hoping that it is very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like your grandpa had a good time with his brother!

i'm never been to yosemite either, i'll have to do that next time i'm in CA.

Elias said...

TOOL up!

Kristina said...

Hey, can your grandpa have a few of your friends come along too? I've never been to Yosimite either!

megan haug said...

come on, baby!! you're suppose to come out now!! we are ready to meet you!

CG said...

Those look like some great grandpas! Where are you, baby G? It's time!!!

Aunt Sarah said...

Congratulations- Let's see some pictures of baby Judah ....Emily??? where are they??