Friday, May 9, 2008

nana's nano

my nana likes a clean house.  the other day she and my mama were cleaning and she mentioned that she was ready to upgrade her stereo "system."  my mom did some investigating and she found some big black things made out of a material she calls vinyl hidden in the wall unit.  i don't really know what that means but mama decided it was time to talk with grandpa and nana about mp3s and mp3 players and then we all went shopping.  nana looked at a couple of mp3 players but she smartly assessed that the ipod is a superior product to most.  so yesterday she and my mom got this new nano in pink!  nana also got some really cool new wireless speakers for her nano and now she's all set!  
so my mom and i hung out in grandpa's office this morning uploading cds for nana.  i'm so impressed with my totally modern nana!  

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I want one of those, baby!

Kristina said...

nana's ROCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wait....your nana got an ipod?...this is just weird...i don't even have an ipod...your nana is way cooler me :)