Thursday, May 22, 2008

my big day




hello everyone!  so great to finally meet all of you!  my name is judah hanaïka gustabe and i made my grand entrance into this world last night at 7:52 pm.  i weighed 6 lbs and 10 oz at birth and i am 19 1/2 inches long!  my mama says i am the most beautiful girl in the world!  she says i have my papa's lips, his nose and his build.  my papa says i have my mama's attitude!  
grandpa says he knew i would be adorable but he never imagined i could be this cute!  nana was wonderful all through the long long day.  also my aunts emily and brendie were the best support my mama could have asked for!
thank you all so much for praying for me! it was a really long and hard day but the Lord is gracious and good all the time! i'm really hungry now, so i'm gonna go!



10 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh baby Judah...welcome sweet baby girl! You are beeeeeautiful!

Carsen said...

"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Emily Strawn Photography said...

Hi baby Judah! I miss you already! Hopefully I will see you again soon! :) You are the cutest one EVER!

Donald said...

Welcome to the outside world, little Judah. I can't wait for you to meet the Wirz boys!

Angela said...

God designed you to perfection Judah. You are absolutely beautiful. You took my breath away. Welcome to the world outside the womb. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You have one amazing mama. She'll help you along the way. She's God's little angel dedicated to only you. Have fun...oh, and don't forget to eat, poop, sleep then repeat. :)

Blog said...

Judah, you are perfect. God's peace and love upon you beautiful.

Brandy and Troy said...

Praising God for your safe arrival. You are so very beautiful. If you could talk, I'd have you tell your Mommy and Daddy congratulations from the Marshall's.
I am so happy that you have arrived!!!!

Shannon H. said...

Oh Judah - how you and your mommy have been prayed for! Rest up baby girl!

Michelle said...

Sweet Judah! What a beauty you are! God has an amazing plan for you baby girl and I can't wait to watch you grow into that plan! Your Mama says you are amazing, but I think you both are pretty amazing! I can't wait to meet you in person!

CG said...

Judah, You are so lovely! I am praying you will love Jesus with all your heart, soul, mind and strength! Welcome to the world!